Monday, February 6, 2012

I am a person with many different qualities and values. I was born and raised an Irish Catholic. I went to a Catholic high school where I played football. This lasted for 3 years until I injured my knee that ended up requiring surgery. This in turn, ended my football career. I have always loved tv, and have worked in TV for 6 years now. I have worked for local cable access stations, Chicago WhiteSox, various telethons, and now more recently, Columbia College TV department. Coming up in the next couple months I will be working for ABC Channel 7 up here in Chicago. I think my broad background of cultures will make my topic quite interesting to research. The Occupy Wall Street movement is also very full of variety and different cultures. I am looking forward to trying to understand this movement and its relationship to social media. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Conlan.
    I'm glad that you tried to explore your identity. You need to really examine the exact way in which your identity will influence the project. Think about how your prexisting values might play a role in your interpretation and portrayl of the subject matter.

    You will be docked points, though, because the post was supposed to be 250 words.

    ReplyDelete